When it comes time to meeting with a Career Support Consultant as part of a coaching session or package, think of it as an opportunity to discuss anything that might be on your mind relating to Job Search or Career Development. Here’s a list of things that you can do to prepare for and get the most out of a discussion like this:
- Dig out your resume and start to make some notes about recent roles. Pay particular attention to achievements and projects that you are proud of completing.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to browse through our Getting Started and News articles which will help with the basics.
- Read through the other articles in the premium menu and make a note of anything that you would like to discuss or clarify. In particular, you will notice 5 articles that are numbered #1 to #5. We recommend reading in this order.
- Reflect on your career goals and aspirations. Is this a time to learn new skills, start doing something new or adjust what ‘work’ means to you?
- Check out our range of challenges including the ‘New Job In Under 30 Days’ Challenge‘.
Career Support consultants are matched with you based on your experience. They will be able to give you practical advice and are an excellent source of knowledge. Be sure to ask as many questions as you can.
And if you have any further questions, simply use the chat bubble on the top right of the screen to get in touch.
- Date - May 6, 2020